DON'T FORGET TO CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR BARN STAR GIVEAWAY!!
Wow! First off I have to say that I am so excited and honored to receive 2 wonderful awards in the same week!! EEEK! I can't wait to pass on the joy to other much deserving women! So lets get started.
The first award I got was from Sandy over at "My Girls". Sandy is my newest blogging friend and was I very surprised to get this award from her. THANK YOU SANDY! Make sure to stop by her blog and send her some love!
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."
Don't you just love these spanish awards that are going around? =)
Since this award is for charming and unselfish people I pass it onto the following 8 FABULOUS blogs. Make sure stop by and say Hello! Tell them Nana's Box sent ya!
1. I Kicked Cancer's Ass
2. Pennies in my Pocket
3. Pleasant Drive
4. Our J'Ollie Home
5. Designs By Reese
6. Marks Family
7. Yeah, sure, youbetcha!
8. Life just keeps getting weirder
The second award I got was from my good blogging buddy, Meaghan, over at I Kicked Cancers Ass. Thanks Meaghan, you RoCk!!!
Here are the RULES for the Award:
*Mention the blog that gave you the award and comment on their blog to let them know that you have posted their award. You also have to list 6 things you VALUE and 6 things you Don't VALUE. Lastly, you have to pass the award onto 6 other friends!
Six Things I Value:
1. Family- they are everything. At the end of the day family is all that matters.
2. Good health- we live in an age where taking care of ourselves is of the utmost importance. Its something that shouldn't be taken for granted.
3. The kindness of strangers- I have been blessed by crossing the paths of some amazing and giving strangers. It restores my faith in the world.
4. Cancer Survivors- they are what keeps me fighting this fight. Knowing that it is possible to survivor something so monstrous give me faith that we will find a cure.
5. Food- because lets be honest, I love it.
6. Religion- without it my whole world would crumble. It's the foundation that my life is built on.
Six Things I DO NOT value:
1. Cancer- what kind of cancer fighter would I be if I didn't post this as #1?
2. Pessimism- life would be a long journey if you walked around all day in a gloom and negative mood. There is something positive in everything.
3. Dirty diapers- seriously that is something I DO NOT value at all ;)
4. Politics- probably because I don't understand it most of the time. I feel like I hear the same things over and over with each election, and nothing seems to change.
5. No manners- just don't appreciate it. Didn't your mama teach you anything?
6. People staring at a crying child- being a mother I know what it's like to be at JoAnn's when your toddler throws a temper tantrum, and to have 5 different people give you crusty looks... yup, don't appreciate that.
Six Blogs I Pass this Award to:
1. The Gift Closet
2. My Girls
3. Team Jarvis
4. To be determined...
5. One Eyed Prayers
6. Hair Today